Carly and her carefully selected team of teachers offer a musical experience unlike any other in Niagara!
All Students enrolled in music lessons are encouraged to read musical and rhythmic notation on their instrument of choice, learn ear training, write songs, and rock on!
Lessons are offered on all weekdays and Saturdays. Our private lessons for young children typically involve learning the piano to develop a routine and build finger strength, discipline and focus.
Attention to one instrument also gives children a sense of achievement after they’ve seen themselves progress.
Alongside learning the piano, we also strongly encourage plenty of singing and exploration of other instruments (all rooms are equipped with drums, ukulele, guitar, violin, mini saxophones, etc.)
All of our rhythm practice takes place in “bongo circle” on the floor using the drums to practice “ta” and “ti-ti”. We use this method to keep the children engaged and excited about learning.
The private music lessons at Harmony begin at age 2.
Semi-private lessons are available, which is a perfect opportunity to learn an instrument with your child or loved one.
In addition to private and semi-private lessons, we also offer children and adult band classes.
Carly is a wonderful music teacher. My daughter is taking piano lessons from her and loves it! Carly has great energy with kids. We are so happy we found her!Bonnie Turner
Why Choose Music Lessons at Harmony?
- Increase students’ self-confidence.
- Our holistic approach to teaching children is patient and respectful of your child’s individuality .
- Promote problem solving skills, teamwork, and dedication.
- Foster healthy cognitive and social development.
- Expose students to a variety of diverse musical experiences.
- Offer students opportunities to perform in the community!